It was a day not unlike any other in the life of a 9 year-old boy. I was having dinner at a teammate’s house after a little league baseball game when the phone call came. My Mom had received the diagnosis, and would not be coming home. Little could I realize how that call would portend the life-changing events already in play..
My family watched aghast, as a once-proud woman gradually succumbed, not to a disease, but to the treatment. Gruesome rounds of chemo punctuated with radiation and surgery marred the psyche of the entire family, but for me it became the impetus for my present vocation. Life can at times be harsh, but it is always purposeful.
There is perhaps no single word more emotionally provocative than that of cancer. So why does a simple diagnostic label induce this intensity of anxiety? Simply put, marketing. The abject suppression, persecution and even assassination of heroic doctors and researchers that dare to live up to their sacred oath to teach and heal should reveal all you need to know. The medical and financial institutions are the two whips of the modern era plantation, while two certainties persist with them; profits and suffering.
This post is the first of a continuing series, and we’ll traverse through cultures and time to create a context based on fact, not fear. I have never personally treated a single case of cancer. Real medicine treats the body, not the disease. During my practice years I did oversee the administration of Bio-Terrain protocols to many, many individuals tainted with the cancer stigma. I also witnessed first hand a high degree of coincidence with these same individuals requiring a re-diagnosis, when they were medically confirmed as cancer-free. These brave souls were able to heal themselves, with the realization that they had been disease-free all along.
Our cancer discussion will entertain diverse perspectives, and my task is to create a seamless unity between them. Rather than a sequential topic-by-topic treatise, we’ll necessarily expand numerous concepts simultaneously. Life is not linear, nor can authentic science be understood in a similar fashion! Future writings will expand your understanding of cancer from the mindset of a Bio-Terrain professional, while introducing proven strategies in blog-sized bytes:
• Cancer as a pre-programmed biological expression to heal mind and body;
• The electro-physics of thoughts-emotions that trigger a biological reset (disease);
• The neurologic-embryologic mechanisms behind cancer;
• The real cause of metastasis;
• The karmic (pre-genetic) implications of shock & awe intervention;
• Managing the cancer terrain with bioterrain medicine;
• Understanding the bi-phasic nature of all disease to deliver therapies at the
• Widening the therapeutic window, when biological processes have aggressively
• The cancer terrain as an evolutionary mechanism;
• Why cancer is now epidemic;
• The critical role of microorganisms in healing the cancer terrain;
• The cancer terrain miasm and the collective unconscious;
• How cellular proliferation cleanses internal ecology;
• Timing dietary strategies to manage the cancer terrain;
• Understanding ph as an electrical force via Ionization Analysis;
• Why tumors don’t self-resolve as was commonl in years past;
• Frequency & sound medicine, oxidative therapies PEMF & breakthrough technologies.
I do not believe there is a right or wrong way to manage your personal health, but different paths will definitely yield a different quality of experience. I‘ve found it more than interesting that many of the oncologists I have encountered would not subject their loved ones to chemo or radiation. There is no doctor, or otherwise capable of knowing what experience you require at the level of the soul to complete your evolutionary objective. One bias to which I openly admit is the right to informed choice. My hope is that you will become thoroughly convinced that cancer is just a word! The rest is up to you.
Dr. Barre Paul Lando
Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity ~ Hippocrates
Dr. Lando completed MICP certification from Stanford Medical School, after pre-med studies, and earning his MS in Psychology. As a scholarship athlete in college, and life-long enthusiast in the martial arts, his interest in athletic training and nutrition were the impetus for attending both Naturopathic and Chiropractic colleges with specializations in Japanese Meridian Therapy, Kinesiology, Osteopathy & traditional European Bio-Terrain Medicine.