AV AG CO-OP PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Access to the Alfa Vedic Agricultural Co-Op requires your agreement to the Terms & Conditions of our Private Membership Association, which protects your rights as consumers, and those of the farmers, suppliers, principals, staff & fellow members who provide goods & services to the membership.
Summary of this contract:
- You are joining a PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION protected by the 1st Amendment, to obtain goods & services from the Alfa Vedic Private Membership Association.
- You are choosing for yourself the types of products you wish to purchase and consume, and you have done your own research on all related topics.
- You will not file a liability lawsuit against the Association trustee, staff, or the other members for anything pertaining to the products or “for educational purposes only” material you obtain in your own choosing.
- Your activities and all activities within the Association are private and not to be shared with the FDA, Agricultural Boards, or other gov agencies.
- You are not a State or Federal agent whose purpose is to regulate and approve nutritional or educational products.
Membership Contract for the Alfa Vedic Agricultural Co-Op
I do hereby apply for membership to the Alfa Vedic Agricultural Co-Op, a Private Membership Association operated through AV Herb Farm, an unincorporated private Trust. With the signing of this membership agreement, I accept the offer made to become a member of the Alfa Vedic Agricultural Co-Op and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose.
1. This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain the God-given rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every Association member.
2. IT IS HEREBY declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the u.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We proclaim the freedom to choose and decide for ourselves the types of products, services, and methods that we think best for the health & prosperity of ourselves, family & community.
4. More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of health & wellness services, while sharing our collective experience toward the goal of a decentralized society and the exercise of Self-Determination.
5. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these membership principles and policies, while providing a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared
Memorandum of Understanding
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide products and services, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed wholesaler, health care practitioner, retailer or provider. I further understand that within the association no wholesaler/retailer-customer relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship.
In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public consumer/customer to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the recommendations and products offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended products and is my own carefully considered decision.
Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned recommendations or products is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for the benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such recommendations and products.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any an all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons.
I agree to join the Association, a private-membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other improve personal health and realize the authentic ideals of the Constitutional Republic of the united States.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time.